2020 is upon us and you still haven’t gotten around to finish that book series you said you were going to. So I’ve come up with this fun challenge to help us all take down the sequels and trilogies in our TBR.
I usually don’t finish reading challenges and readathons because I’m a mood reader so to make this challenge easy and mood-reader friendly we won’t have any themes or specific tropes and genres to follow.
- Pick a book that’s part of a series each month to read.
- Tag the creator
- The book must have been published pre-2020
- For every book that’s part of the challenge which you finish you get a star
- This challenge will run from the 1st of January 2020 to the 31st of December 2020
- Use the hashtag #completeaserieschallenge on Instagram or Twitter to keep track of your progress and what others are reading.
- Have fun, don’t think about it too much.
I’ll be posting my Complete A Series Or Two Challenge TBR in a few days or you can check out my Book Series I Needed To Finish Yesterday post. I can’t wait to see what you have on your shelves for this.