Thanks to Lady B from Literary Everything for tagging me in this award. Their blog is amazing and they review primarily Nigerian authors. Check them out!
The Liebster Award rules: Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award, answer the 11 questions you were given, give 11 random facts about yourself, nominate 11 blogs an give them 11 questions to answer.
What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?
From the top of my head I’m going to go with What If It’s Us. It’s the worst book I’ve read recently not of all time. See why here
What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
My phone. It was broken for about a week last year and it was literally the worst time of my life. I do pretty much everything on my phone, blog stuff, I write notes to myself, I read books on my ebook app on my phone, I scroll aimlessly for hours on Twitter on my phone.
Do you have a best friend or have you ever had one?
My best friends live away from me. My childhood best friend moved to New Zealand around the same time that I moved to South Africa but we’ve been in touch since and have seen each other a couple of times.
Excitement or routine?
Routine. I prefer order and structure. A little excitement never hurts once in a while.
What’s your favourite genre?
Contemporary. I like the real world but I also like a bit of fantasy.
How many languages can you speak?
5 languages. That tends to happen when you’re African.
What music do you listen to?
I listen to all sorts of music but I tend to lean towards alternative and rock more.
If you could visit only one country in the world, which would you choose?
What skill would you like to master?
Graphic Design. I just took a short course but I’m nowhere near great at it.
What’s the best thing about getting older?
Realising all the shit you worried about doesn’t even matter anymore and using that to not worry about whatever shit you’re going through now.
8 Random Facts About Me
- I crochet in my spare time.
- I’ve been keeping a journal since primary school.
- I spend too much time watching gameplays on YouTube.
- I’m obsessed with watching apartment tours.
- I grew up with three siblings, I now have six.
- On a good day, I would drink 5 cups of tea (excessive I know)
- My favourite season is winter. My least favourite season is also winter.
- I’m a Virgo.
- Tell us three things about the country you live in.
- Pick one genre: Science Fiction or Fantasy?
- Favourite book so far in 2019?
- What is a skill that you want to learn?
- Your favourite friendship in fiction and why?
- Your least favourite trope in fiction?
- Describe yourself in three words?
- Do you have any phobias?
- Pick one: Marvel or DC?
I ran out of questions lol. Please don’t feel pressured to participate 🙂